video chat provided by Tinychat

Sunday 10 October 2010

Day 6

Day 6

    They say your first impressions can make or break a relationship between two people. That's definatly true right now. I can finally guarantee that there will be no form of relationship between me and the undead. They are slow moving, and from what I can gather, completely brainless. They ramble around slowly, bumping into and biting everything, testing it. They seem to be able to avoid each other though, as if there is some unseen brothership between them. Their appearance is ghastly. Their skin is tinged with grey, giving me hope that not many have died, but also regret that it could be because there is nothing more to eat.
     Many of them have deformed bodies, arms missing, bullet holes throughout their chests. It's a horrific sight, the one I saw. There must of been at least fourty of them, between me and the Co-Op. I guess me and Ben go hungry for yet another day. Tomorrow, I'll need to fight them if they're still there. For Ben's sake.
     The news speaks that the virus in Australia has had practically no effect, but it has since reached China. I have no doubt in my mind that once in China's cities, all hell is going to break loose. I guess there is a God, and I guess he is Australian.

2 comments: